Nails for you mount vernon wa
2008.10.22 04:26 Pacific Northwest
From B.C. to NorCal, from the Pacific to Idaho, welcome to the Pacific Northwest.
2011.08.25 00:16 emememaker73 The Subreddit for the Suburbs of Chicago
News, events and discussions from the suburbs of Chicago, including Cook, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry and Will counties in Illinois, LaPorte, Lake and Porter counties in Indiana, and Kenosha County, Wisconsin.
2012.10.09 03:37 Justin Vernon
This is a subreddit for fans of Justin DeYarmond Edison Vernon and his music. This may include: * Bon Iver ** Volcano Choir *** DeYarmond Edison or other work. Enjoy!
2023.05.28 17:54 StarlitGlitch Aurora Big Brother Now Casting! (Apps close June 14)
Aurora Big Brother is now casting its first season!
After 10 drama filled, nail biting seasons of Survivor, we are ready for something new. New and old players are welcome, veterans and newbies to ORGs alike, as Aurora takes on Big Brother! Much like Survivor, Big Brother is a social game that will test your strategic ability as you maneuver twists, turns, and challenges!
(Archives of past seasons are in the server if you’d like to view & discuss!)
Big Brother Season 1 Applications will close on May 24th. Acceptance DMs will be sent same day for check ins!
What Aurora ORGs have to offer:
✧ An experienced host of 40+ seasons. Unbiased & very prompt! Aurora also has a production team to help the experience be as smooth as possible, as well as add some levity and fun to the season.
✧ Clear schedule that will be laid out before the season begins. (Accommodations to players' schedules will be taken into consideration.)
✧ Draft picks for viewers!
✧ Superlatives (w/ roles) voted on by VIPs and Production!
✧ $25 prize for Season Winners!
submitted by StarlitGlitch
to OnlineSurvivor [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 17:53 Jaxical “When did tipping tattoo artists become a part of the tipping culture is out of control conversation?” 🤪🤪🤪🤪
2023.05.28 17:52 Infraredheat Infrared Heating Made Easy: Discover Cutting-Edge Panels and Patio Heaters for Outdoor Comfort in Ireland
Infrared heating technology has revolutionized the way we stay warm and comfortable outdoors. Whether you're looking to extend your patio season or create a cozy atmosphere in your garden, infrared panels, and patio heaters
offer a convenient and energy-efficient solution. In this article, we will explore the world of infrared heating, highlighting the benefits, and types of heaters available, and how you can easily incorporate them into your outdoor spaces in Ireland.
The Advantages of Infrared Heating
Infrared heating brings a multitude of advantages that make it an appealing choice for outdoor comfort. Let's dive into some of the key benefits:
1. Efficient and Direct Heat Distribution
Unlike traditional heating methods that warm the surrounding air, infrared heaters emit radiant heat that warms objects and people directly. This efficient heat distribution means you can enjoy instant warmth without waiting for the air to heat up. It's like basking in the sun on a chilly day!
2. Energy Efficiency and Cost Savings
Infrared heaters are renowned for their energy efficiency. By directly heating the objects and people in their path, they eliminate energy waste and minimize heat loss. This focused approach allows you to save on energy bills while still enjoying a cozy outdoor space.
3. Versatile and Weatherproof
Infrared heaters come in various forms, including panels and patio heaters, providing flexibility for different outdoor settings. These heaters are designed to withstand outdoor conditions, making them suitable for gardens, patios, restaurants, and other open-air environments in Ireland.
4. Instant Warmth with Adjustable Settings
Infrared heaters offer immediate warmth, so you don't have to endure a cold start. With adjustable settings and controls, you have the freedom to set the desired temperature and create a comfortable environment to suit your preferences.
Types of Infrared Heaters
Now that we understand the advantages of infrared heating, let's explore the different types of heaters available for outdoor use in Ireland.
1. Infrared Panel Heaters Infrared panel heaters
are sleek and discreet heating solutions that can be mounted on walls or ceilings. These panels emit radiant heat, warming up the surrounding objects and people, much like the sun's rays. They are an excellent choice for outdoor spaces with limited floor or patio space.
2. Infrared Patio Heaters Infrared patio heaters
are freestanding units designed specifically for outdoor use. These heaters come in various styles, such as standalone models, tabletop heaters, and even hanging heaters for covered areas. They provide targeted heat, allowing you to create a cozy ambiance in your garden or patio.
3. Portable Infrared Heaters
For added convenience, portable infrared heaters
offer flexibility in terms of mobility and placement. These compact heaters can be easily moved around your outdoor space, ensuring warmth wherever you need it. They are ideal for outdoor gatherings, camping trips, or simply lounging on your deck.
4. Infrared Ceiling Heaters Infrared ceiling heaters
are a popular choice for covered outdoor areas, such as gazebos or pergolas. These heaters are mounted on the ceiling, providing radiant heat from above. They effectively warm up the space without occupying valuable floor or seating areas.
Incorporating Infrared Heating into Your Outdoor Space
Now that you're familiar with the types of infrared heaters available, let's explore how you can effortlessly incorporate them into your outdoor spaces in Ireland.
1. Designing a Cozy Patio with Infrared Panels
If you have a patio or outdoor seating area, consider installing infrared panel heaters
on the walls or ceiling. These panels can be seamlessly integrated into the design, providing both warmth and an aesthetically pleasing look. Enjoy the cool evenings in Ireland while staying warm and comfortable.
2. Creating an Inviting Garden Oasis with Patio Heaters
Transform your garden into a cozy oasis by strategically placing patio heaters around seating areas or near walkways. With their versatile designs, patio heaters not only provide warmth but also enhance the ambiance of your outdoor space. Imagine enjoying a cup of tea surrounded by the serene beauty of your garden, even during chilly weather.
3. Flexibility and Mobility with Portable Heaters Portable infrared heaters
offer the advantage of mobility, allowing you to bring warmth wherever you need it. Arrange them around your outdoor dining area or move them around during gatherings for maximum comfort. These portable heaters are also great for camping trips or picnics in the park.
4. Extending Outdoor Seasons with Covered Spaces
If you have a covered outdoor area like a gazebo or pergola, infrared ceiling heaters are an excellent choice. Mount them on the ceiling to provide comfortable heat from above, ensuring you can enjoy your outdoor space even during cooler months. Host outdoor parties or relax with a good book, all while staying warm and cozy.
Conclusion Infrared heating
offers a convenient and efficient solution for outdoor comfort in Ireland. Whether you choose infrared panels, patio heaters, or portable options, you can easily incorporate these cutting-edge heaters into your outdoor spaces. Enjoy extended patio seasons, create a cozy garden oasis, or stay warm during outdoor gatherings with the help of infrared heating. Embrace the ease and comfort provided by this technology, and make the most of your outdoor experiences, regardless of the weather.
submitted by Infraredheat
to u/Infraredheat [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 17:52 sanddragon939 Thawne's Age
Somehow, this has never really been discussed much (or ever). But since the show is over now and all we have is time to look back and discuss stuff, I thought I'd dive into this topic.
The objective here is not to figure out how old Thawne is physically
. Between his many deaths and resurrections, timeline changes, time spent in Limbo, change in body, speed-healing and what-not, that's a fool's errand. I'm talking about his age experientially
So here goes:
- First let's nail down his birth year, which is surprisingly easy to do. In Season 1, Eobard mentions being born '136 years from now '. Since the number was pretty specific, I'd say its accurate, and that Thawne was born in the year 2151.
- The next event in Thawne's life for which we have some definitive chronological placement is when he first meets the Flash. In Armageddon, Thawne says that he meets the Flash 'nearly 2 centuries from now '. In 9x10, Barry recalls how Thawne says they meet '170 from now'. Okay, let's take the 170 years number since that's more specific (though how did Barry arrive at it, since we never hear Thawne mention it on-screen?). The question is - 170 years from when? From the year 2000, where Barry and Thawne currently are? Or from the early 2020's (2021 to be exact, since that's when Wellsobard mentioned the 'nearly 2 centuries from now' bit)? Well - if we take 2000 as our starting point, that would mean Thawne first met the Flash in 2170 when he was 19 years old! If we take 2021 as our starting point, Thawne first met the Flash in 2191, when he was around 40 years old! I think the latter makes a lot more sense so I'll go with that.
- Thawne became the Reverse-Flash and spent years battling the Flash. We don't know how many years that is, because all this involved time-travel. It could have been 5 years or 10 years or even longer. I'm gonna take a random guess here and go by Matt Letscher's age when he first filmed those flashbacks to Nora Allen's murder - 45. You can give or take a few years of course, but I think it's a reasonable assumption. So Thawne is around 45 when he discovers Barry's identity, travels back to kill him as a child, kills Nora Allen instead, ends up trapped in the past, and assumes the identity of Harrison Wells.
- Thawne spends 15 years as Harrison Wells, from 2000 to 2015, before Eddie shoots himself and he's erased from existence. So by the time Thawne is 'erased' (actually sent into the Negative Speed Force, as we later learn), he's around 60.
- We don't know how much time passes for Thawne before he shows up in Crisis on Earth X. It could be years later for him, or it could be no time at all. We're talking a time-traveler who's been in Limbo after all. So I'm assuming it was no time at all, and Thawne is still around 60, again, give or take a couple of years. Now, at some point, Thawne is imprisoned in Iron Heights, using Cicada's dagger, in 2034. Again, we don't know how much time after COEX that was. Let's assume, at bare minimum, it was almost immediately after. Thawne then spends 15 years imprisoned in Iron Heights before he meets Nora West-Allen and manipulates her into manipulating the timeline. So Thawne is at least 75 in Season 5 (possibly a few years older).
- Again, we don't know what happens to Thawne after he gets out of Iron Heights due to the timeline change (which also seems to de-age him?). It seems though that his body was destroyed after COIE, and he becomes negative tachyons who try to possess Nash. We have no way of telling how much time has passed for him given all this. Eventually he gets resurrected by the Speed Force to help fight Godspeed. So I'd peg his age as being still around 75, maybe a few years more, through all this. But then things get weird with Armageddon. It's unclear exactly what Thawne does, but it seems he created an alternate timeline where he got struck by lightning in 2013 instead of Barry and became the Flash. Now did Thawne just warp reality to make everyone think that, or did he literally live an extra 8 years in that timeline as the Flash? If we assume he did, that makes him around 83 by the end of Armageddon, and also when he later returns and has his final death as the Negative Speed Force avatar. And of course, when he returns again briefly in the series finale.
- So to sum up, Thawne is at least 83 (and probably in his mid-to-late 80's) by the end of the show. And we basically get to see him across 40ish years of his life - the youngest Thawne we see, in 2x11, was probably in his early 40's, and Wellsobard in Season 1 was around 60.
- As for the Flashpoint Thawne - well, he's 45 in Flashpoint and probably around that age when he fights the Legends. He then spends years working for the time-wraiths before his death in LoT Season 7 and his resurrection and return in Flash Season 8. We don't know how many years, but I'm gonna go by Letscher's real age and assume it was something like 6-7 years later (plus the year he spends living as an amnesiac Eobard with Meena), and he's in his early 50's by the time he dies.
submitted by sanddragon939
to FlashTV [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 17:51 sunset-unsent You are not what they want and that is okay.
2023.05.28 17:50 Icy-Ambassador-3934 Extreme exhaustion, dizziness, migraines
Hi everyone. I’m 25f, 5’5 and weigh about 125lbs and I’ve been struggling with my health for the past few years. Since I was a teenager I’ve always had very low energy but in the past year it has gotten drastically worse to the point where I can barely leave the house as I’m too exhausted. Even if I’m stood up for a few minutes I begin to get dizzy and have to sit down. I even have to take breaks during showers just to sit down for a minute. I’ve been to a doctor many times and done blood tests and wore a heart monitor for 72 hours but the only thing they found was my thyroid is slightly under active and I was put on levothyroxine around three months ago but I haven’t noticed any changes. I try to go for short walks to build up a resistance but this hasn’t helped. I sleep about 10 hours a night and wake up stiff and sore and even more tired. I’ll give you a little symptom list. Any advice is appreciated
Extreme exhaustion (made worse by even small activities) Dizziness when I stand or bend my head down Joint pain in shoulders and knees Recurring infections in ear piercing that I’ve had since I was a baby, my nail cuticles and gums (Not sure if this is relevant but it stuck out to me) Very sensitive to temperature and swing from boiling hot to freezing cold Excessive sweating Out of breath from basic tasks like walking to the bathroom Very bad migraines that lead to vomiting, a spinning sensation and blurred vision I often feel the spinning sensation even without the migraines when I’m just lying in bed Terrible short term memory and forming sentences Bad concentration Blood pooling in hands and feet
submitted by Icy-Ambassador-3934
to DiagnoseMe [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 17:46 Feayth [US-CA] [H] Monokei x TGR Tomo (Silver, Hotswap and PC plate), KAT Hyperfuse (Alpha + Icon Mods + Novelties), MW 2DGF (Hiragana + Weeb Mods) [W] Paypal, Local Cash
KAT Hyperfuse & MW 2DGF Timestamps TGR Tomo Timestamps and multiple picture angles
[I know they are kinda old timestamps, feel free to let me know if you'd like updated ones. I'm just very lazy]
|Item ||Condition, Description ||Price (shipped, includes G&S) |
|KAT Hyperfuse (set only) ||Excellent Condition: Alphas, Icon Mods, and Novelties. Mounted twice, used for 2 weeks per, and unused since. ||$140 shipped CONUS, $125 local (Outer San Francisco) |
|MW 2DGF (set only) ||Sealed: Hiragana, Weeb Mods ||$75 shipped CONUS, $60 local (outer SF) |
|Silver TGR Tomo (Hotswap, PC Plate) ||Great Condition, please see notes below ||$450 shipped CONUS, $420 local (outer SF) |
Hey folks, trying to offload some stuff here that is barely or hasn't gotten much use from me. All comes from a non-smoking, no pet household. I am also always adamant in handling my peripherals very cleanly. Local outer San Francisco.
Would prefer to do local transactions so I don't get taxed because of Paypal.
Not looking for trades currently.
Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.
TGR Tomo Notes:
- This Silver Tomo is in excellent condition used for about 3 weeks of light use.
- Hotswap PCB, Polycarbonate Plate
- IMPORTANT: upper case is slightly scratched ONLY from the inside. Scratches are located on some edges of the upper frame where PCB is "dropped" in. Scratches are NOT visible at all from outside when assembled. Scratches came from my dumb carelessness when trying to mount the o-ring. [Please see picture #20 to #22 in Timestamps for in-detail pictures]
- Other than scratches from inside edges of upper case, near flawless condition everywhere else. Especially the Silver alu outside and brass weight
- In picture #10, there is a very very slight scuff on the bottom right side corner, but it is honestly very hard to see. My phone camera can barely pick even it up, but just for reference.
- Comes with personally tuned TX Stabs already.
- All screws torqued only until my first feel of resistance
- Comes with all accessories included when shipped to me (which includes the o-ring, not currently mounted). The keeb will be wrapped with the included microfiber cloth. I did not have the Kaban carrying case.
- Will be shipped in original slide-out box. I cut out the first two foam-safety bars on the packaging so that the Tomo can fit in there better. See picture #26 for detail.
submitted by Feayth
to mechmarket [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 17:46 paukshop Cinematography of Uma Musume: Pretty Derby - Road to the Top
Uma Musume: Pretty Derby - ROAD TO THE TOP
I wasn’t planning on checking out the 4 episode special for Uma Musume, but the amazing opening caught my eye and convinced me to give it a shot. As I started watching, it was clear to me that this show’s superb animation was supported by some incredible cinematography that helped build the narrative between its leads. As a fun exercise, I wanted to try to highlight some of the directing choices and break down how Uma Musume RTTT gets away with telling so little by showing so much.
Cinematography is the presentation of the visuals in anime. The arrangement of characters in a scene, the lighting, the focus on props or backgrounds: all of these can be encapsulated by “cinematography,” and put in a ton of work for the viewing experience. There are plenty of obvious instances where a show will employ cinematography, but even if you don’t notice it immediately, these choices can have an underlying psychological effect in how you experience a scene. You can dye a scene in blue to enhance the melancholy. You can cut away from a conversation to a nearby prop to reveal a character’s mental state. These visual techniques can easily go underappreciated, and Uma Musume thankfully has some fairly overt examples that we can analyze.
(spoilers for episode 1) Prologue
Episode one opens up with the Yayoi Sho, a GII race that introduces two of our main leads: Narita Top Road
and Admiral Vega
. Much of what I want to talk about in this race will come later. But let me give a brief synopsis of the race
. Under a slight drizzle
, we start off with Avec Blaze* in the lead. Narita Top Road, eager to meet the expectations of her fans and coach
, puts on a burst of speed to take the lead
. Admiral Vega, who also feels the need to win for a yet undisclosed person, quickly follows up on her heels despite lingering behind the pack. Though it’s a close affair between the two
, Narita Top Road clutches her lead and wins the race. She cheerfully waves to the crowd while Admiral Vega regretfully looks on
. The episode immediately gives viewers exactly what they’re here for: some hype horse girls racing. Narita Top Road: the favorite
After the OP, we follow Narita Top Road in her daily school life. Her training starts at dawn
, and this is clearly a recurring affair since her coach advises her to take a break.** At school, Narita Top Road is the class president and is admired by her classmates
. Between her coach, fans, and friends, there’s plenty of people who acknowledge her drive and expect great things from her. Admiral Vega, noticing
a small injury
on Narita Top Road’s thigh, brings her outside to put a band-aid on it. In the hallway
, Narita Top Road and Admiral Vega
confess to one another
declare their respective determination to win the upcoming Satsukisho. While Narita Top Road professes her excitement to race along with someone she admires, the light from the windows is always illuminating
her face. She is quite literally glowing
, Admiral Vega, who feels hesitant
about befriending her rivals, seems to have her face framed
in between the path of these light beams
. She’s not poorly lit by any means: there is just a clear difference in how our two characters are illuminated. The light is so all over Narita Top Road that she is reflecting
light. This light and dark metaphor will persist throughout the episode’s run.
We’re next treated to a brief origin story for Narita Top Road. What helps sell the flashback is the fact that the conversations with the trainer all take place at sunset
. This is a great example of the “Against the Setting Sun
” trope, where Narita Top Road and the trainer
make a goal to conquer the Twinkle Series together. Sunsets can symbolize transitioning to another phase, and here it depicts Narita Top Road’s first step to becoming a pro. We’re also treated to a parallel from an earlier training scene
, where Narita Top Road attempts to make a sharp turn from the outside of the pack
. She struggles more in this flashback
, staggering several times; there is a noticeable improvement in the training scene
that took place during the present, where Narita Top Road only staggers once. The mirroring of her first training scene in this flashback confirms Narita Top Road’s consistent practice and diligence. Narita Top Road works from sunrise to sunset, and when you consider the previous paragraph on lighting, it becomes apparent that Narita Top Road can be associated with daylight. TM Opera O: in the middle
While Satsukisho is expected to be all about Admiral Vega vs. Narita Top Road
, we switch unexpectedly to a third character
. The ordering of events here was initially a bit confusing for me: we start with a cocky smirk
prior to cutting to the eyecatch, with the upper half of the face hidden. When we come back, the first thing we see is an eye: it is TM Opera O waking up at 2 AM, visibly distressed
. Then, it cuts to a flashback where TM Opera O is returning to running after an injury
. She is all bravado and speaks boldly of her destiny to win every race she enters
. She proceeds to win consecutive races
, backing up her claims, but is also shown visibly struggling
during training. Even so, she proudly declares that her perseverance in the face of adversity is for the audience
: TM Opera O lives to win and bask in the cheers of a crowd
This flashback in my opinion serves to humanize TM Opera O’s larger than life personality: behind her dramatic flair and proud sense of self is someone who worked incredibly hard to get back into shape and still experiences some stress about meeting the standards she set for herself. For instance, her introduction starts with just her mouth, hiding the eyes, which are commonly used to indicate a character’s true nature
. Then the show cuts to that portion of the face (eye) that was missing in that first shot, suggesting that the TM Opera O waking up right now is closer to her true self than the more grandiose mask she wears in public. She’ll continue to play this theatrical character in the series, but her introduction serves to let the audience know early on that she’s had her own share of struggles and insecurities. Admiral Vega: the rival
Finally, we get to Admiral Vega and what she’s doing in preparation for the Satsukisho. We cut to night time
, where Admiral Vega leaves to go for a run. She and her roommate, Curren Chan, are placed in different layers
(Admiral Vega slightly blurred in the front while Curren Chan is sharp and placed behind her). This arrangement highlights the contrast in their activities: as Curren Chan is clearly winding down the day by brushing her tail, Admiral Vega is off to train
As she runs along a deserted street with numerous streetlights
, Admiral Vega refuses
to step into them
. In fact, she’s shown running away from the light
. The connection to darkness suggests that Admiral Vega’s motivations could be unhealthy. Or, going back to her thoughts in the hallway, Admiral Vega’s avoidance of light could connect to her dogma that she does not need friends or rivals (in this case, Narita Top Road who is the light): she just has to win at all costs
. Either way, the lack of lighting for Admiral Vega directly sets her up as the clear rival for Narita Top Road. In the very next scene, Narita Top Road practices in broad daylight to the cheers of her classmates
. Lighting and the time of day will play a pivotal role in coloring the interactions between these two characters in the rest of the series. Final Race
And now we’ve finally arrived at the Satsukisho, a premiere GI race for our trio of leads. Before it begins, Admiral Vega and Narita Top Road meet in the tunnels leading to the racetrack
. Even though they are in the exact same location
with respect to the light from the exit, Narita Top Road’s face is illuminated
while Admiral Vega’s face continues to be shadowed
. These two are definitely rivals and antitheses to one another. However, TM Opera O appears from the top of the tunnel exit
, the backlighting giving her an almost videogame-boss-like feel; these two were supposed to be focused on one another, but the more menacing opponent may be the one standing above them
Even if the media has tried to convince you that it’s a close affair between Narita Top Road and Admiral Vega, the cinematography makes it clear that this is Narita Top Road’s race to lose
. Despite her cheerful demeanor in training, Narita Top Road is actually very nervous. She’s the last to enter her start gate and, as her classmates
cheer her on, we get this shot of Narita Top Road seemingly caged in by her starting gate
. These expectations that she’s desperate to meet are beginning to stress her out. As we start the race
, you’ll see that many of the shots here mirror that first race, which Narita Top Road won: the stormy clouds and slight drizzle
, the shot of her coach
right before the dramatic last minute spurt
from Narita Top Road to take the lead
, and even the brief proximity of Narita Top Road and Admiral Vega
give the impression that we’ve seen this exact race before.
But unlike the race at the start of the episode, TM Opera O arrives to steal the show!
There’s an incredible panning shot
in on TM Opera O
as she makes a break for the lead, emphasizing her approach. But then she flies past the camera, and the shot becomes an inverted zoom away
. Not only does this shot give the viewer the sense of being left in the dust like her opponents, but the upside down perspective makes it clear that this result is an upset and, dare I say it, has flipped expectations. TM Opera O snatches victory
from Narita Top Road’s hands, shattering the projection of a repeat of the first race’s results.*** She rightfully basks
in the glory she anticipated earlier in the episode.
At the end, Narita Top Road is devastated. While TM Opera O celebrates, Narita Top Road’s sweaty face is pushed to the background
: it’s a very familiar position for Admiral Vega
. The mirroring of shots throughout this final race really gives this single episode a sense of completion, and that we’ve come full circle in spite of the different results. Despite the loss, the episode ends with Narita Top Road’s refusal to give in: a literal ray of sunshine breaks through the clouds
and illuminates her as she holds her head high. Her hopes for a GI win have yet to be dashed, and she’ll have three more episodes to get her revenge. Meanwhile, Admiral Vega finished a dismal 6th, and her posture here is even more slumped
than in the first race. Maybe it’s an injury bothering her, or perhaps it’s from the increasing weight of her failed expectations physically pushing her down. We’ll have to see in episode two if she’ll be able to find the same strength to raise her head. Conclusion
As you watch the next three episodes, you’ll find the same impeccable directing throughout. They’ll continue to mirror previous shots
to help depict the evolving relationships between characters and utilize lighting to contrast Narita Top Road
and Admiral Vega
. There are so many awesome shots littered throughout the show and despite my qualms for some of the story elements, my attention was captured by both the stellar race animation and the thoughtful cinematography. Even if you’re not that interested in horse girls, consider giving this short ONA a shot.****
Thanks to u/MyrnaMountWeazel
for reviewing my essay!
*Is her name actually Astral Blaze
**There’s a fun pair
here between the coach and Narita Top Road, but I wasn’t sure what this could mean outside of (spoilers) some potential communication issues between Narita Top Road and her trainer in the later episodes.
***I really was hoping that TM Opera O being in the 12th position
and winning was a cinematic choice referencing Narita Top Road winning the first race in the 12th position
, but no it is an actual coincidence
****This was supposed to be a funny post about horse feet but I got lost in the directing sauce.
submitted by paukshop
to anime [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 17:45 KingKlammy Mount Mugong
Hello po! Nasa La Union po ako for 2 weeks and gusto ko po akyatin yung Mount Mugong. Possible po ba na i-dayhike yun? If yes, can you share your itineraries? Any leads on how to get there would be much appreciated! Thank you in advance!
submitted by KingKlammy
to PHikingAndBackpacking [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 17:42 Understandab1e [UK] [H] D84 V2 Gasket Mount 75% [W] PayPal
Price: £124 (£120 + PayPal G&S Fee)
Ideally looking for UK shipping only.
(* If the pricing is wrong so I can update it appropriately. I've never made a trade on this subreddit, so I hope I've done this right.)
D84 V2 Gasket Mount 75%
Aluminium plate, Zealios V2 67g Tactile switches.
It comes with included USB-C Cable and 4 additional switches.
Does NOT include keycaps.
: SEE ADDITIONAL PICTURES IN THE TIMESTAMP FOR THE BROKEN SWITCH.
The switch for \ is broken. Specifically, the top housing, stem and spring are removed, and a small chipped piece of plastic is stuck beneath the switch. I believe no damage has been done to the PCB, and the piece is stuck in place, so it cannot move around. The switch may have to be desoldered to remove the plastic chip and replace it with one of the additional switches provided.
I cannot fix the switch personally because I do not have a soldering iron. This is why I'm selling at the price.
I'm hoping the buyer can use the additional switches provided to fix this switch for them to use.
I've done some cleaning. However, it may need additional cleaning when the keyboard is disassembled.
I'm hoping this information is enough. If there's any more information, please PM me. If I have missed anything, I'll try my best to update it appropriately (as this is my first trade). Thank you.
(And any offers, please send through PM as well.)
submitted by Understandab1e
to mechmarket [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 17:39 Cfro Re-entry to Surround Sound after decade-long blight (i.e. had kids)
Last time I had a proper surround sound setup it was with a 100+ lbs Hitachi 720p plasma centerpiece, with 5.1.2 off an Onkyo receiver and an ever-changing hodge podge of nice speakers and subs (I was a long-time Circuit City employee).
Then I got married, switched careers, had kids, and kissed all my toys and wires goodbye.
After twelve years of nothing but built-in TV speaker audio, I've been given the blessing to dedicate part of our basement kids romp room into a poor man's home theater for movie nights and video gaming.
I've read the 101s, set up my Slickdeals alerts, but don't trust my archaic knowledge to make decisions independently.
I never pay MSRP, and I don't need everything all at once or in the immediate future, so if given specs/guidance I can find deals accordingly (and I'm not against second-hand hardware).
We're talking: <$3K budget (including TV, but I'll likely go with some cheap Amazon Day offering in the 65-75" range unless convinced otherwise - upgraded audio is my priority, and then I'll look to switch to OLED down the road) ~10' viewing distance (couch in front with stools/bar behind 8' ceiling ~16 sqft space out of a 25'x16' room (the rest filled with kid stuff) Walkout basement (so controllable natural light) Most of the walls/ceiling could have things mounted, but would opt for freestanding over mounting or in-wall/ceiling, as we change room layouts frequently, and I hope to continue upgrading the system incrementally. Currently the floors are soft 'puzzle tile' a la a garage/gym, so wires are easy to route/hide.
I was hoping to avoid a receiver to make it simple for kids/spouse to operate, but it seems that is still a necessity.
This will not need to be audiophile quality - I just want to feel a rumble and get some spatial audio (even if stereo-only) again.
I likely won't get to start gaming again seriously for another decade, so the majority of our viewing would be streaming media via a Xbox console (or the TV's smart feature) - no cable or satellite boxes.
Sorry about the wall of text, and I've likely forgotten some key points, but I promise to be reactive to replies.
Thank you for any and all guidance you can give!
submitted by Cfro
to hometheater [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 17:34 MSpeedAddict [WTS] Vortex Razor Gen 3 1x10 Scalarworks LEAP Wager Machine RCA Ti BCG GQ Carbon Handguard
Optics Package Prices listed in bullet points are for reference only from online vendors, not parting at this time
- Vortex Gen III Razor 1-10 LPVO FFP EBR-9 BDC MOA Reticle (virtually new) - ~$2500 value new
- Scalarworks LEAP/09 34mm 1.93 (virtually new) - ~$439 value new
- Vortex Defender Flip Caps - lists for ~$48 value new
- Wager Machine Works Battery Cap for Razor LPVO - ~$50 value new
- Vortex SwitchView SV-5 Throw Lever
- Original Packaging for all serialized items included
Total value of ~$3050 + shipping, yours for $2450 shipped insured (~$600 off purchased new online)
Rubber City Armory Titanium BCG w/ Adjustable Gas Key
- Rubber City Armory Titanium AR-15 BCG w/ Adjustable Gas Key (lightly used; finish looks virtually new on carrier, normal wear on gas key, few hundred rounds) + brand new unused bolt and firing ping
Value of $390 new, yours for
$290 $275 shipped
GQ Armory Handguard Forged Carbon Fiber 6″
- GQ Armory Handguard Forged Carbon Fiber 6″ AR-15 + titanium screws upgrade (takeoff, 500 rounds) - not available individually, only on the flagship carbon PDW - Sells for $400 without Ti Screws + ship new
Value of $400 new, yours for Pricing based off the 10" version, equivalent pricing as options and wholesale cost per GQ and not including cost of Ti screws upgrade
$390 $290 shipped
The same handguard featured on our Paladin Carbon. Ultra light weight at only 5.15 oz for the entire system. Made from forged carbon fiber mated to a 7075 hardcoat anodized barrel nut. M-LOK attachment points at 3′, 6′, and 9′. Bonded carbon fiber picatinny rail. Our handguard has an ID of 1.78″ and will fit any silencers up to 1.75″ like those from Q, CGS, etc. Forged carbon fiber is extremely strong and durable given its weight, comparable to 6061 aluminum which is what most AR handguards are made of. Please see my other posts for available items:
FEATURES & SPECS:
– FORGED CARBON FIBER CONSTRUCTION
– FORGED ULTRA LIGHT 7075 ALUMINUM BARREL NUT
– M-LOK ATTACHMENT POINTS
– ANTI-ROTATION SYSTEM
– LENGTH: 6″
– WEIGHT: 5.15 OZ INCLUDING WEIGHT OF BARREL NUT AND SCREWS
All prices are PayPal F&F. Dibs beats PM, send PM within 15 minutes or goes to 2nd dibs.
Absolutely no notes of any kind with payment.
I also have Zelle and Venmo available at your discretion.
Please add 3.1% for G&S or use the fee calculator for specific payment.
When making a payment please put "dibs on XYZ" if you have not already.
If you have put dibs, please send a PM for payment information soon thereafter.
If you have low flair and have previously claimed an item that I am now reposting due to lack of payment, your messages will be ignored and dibs declined.
- Dead Air Nomad e-Brake
- Esstac 2011 Kywi Inserts (2+)
- IWC 45 Offset QD Picatinny Mount
- Liberty Precision Machine Atlas / Plan B Thread Protector(s)
- Forward Control Designs Atlas / Plan B Thread Protector(s)
- Liberty's Defense Suppressor Cover(s)
submitted by MSpeedAddict
to GunAccessoriesForSale [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 17:33 Powerful_Detail_4521 How to beat a pre employment drug screen 2023 ( long but descriptive)
My experience with how to beat an OBSERVED pre employment drug screen! So got word I got the job ( yay ! ) under the circumstances of passing a drug screen, this was a Ten panel OBSERVED test. Which means a person comes into the bathroom with you stands in front of you and watches you go to the bathroom this specific restroom had a mirror attached to the toilet so the observer could see from behind as well. I knew I could not pass because I smoke weed, soo I went ahead and went to my local head shed store as you know we users have 3 options 1. Use someone else's urine 2. Buy a rapid detox drink 3. Synthetic urine. Now I'm a smart woman and I know that our first option spoils quickly and you have to find someone that you know for 100 percent FACT has clean urine then you have to quickly go and hope that it stays good. Was not willing to do that plus it was short notice. Our second option does infact work BUT It turns your piss like neon greenish yellow which they could then expect its adulterated so I went with option 3 and the brand was Bullet Proof X2 now they have an option that comes with a belt for people who don't have an OBSERVED screen but make sure you know for a fact that it's not or you bomb it because the belt has a tube on it that you use to expell the urine.. anyways if your a woman here's how you do this.. I warmed the piss in the microwave the bottle has a temp strip on it and comes with a warmer you strap to it I did not use this bottle for anything except warming it up and making sure it was the tempature that I wanted it to be before going it has to be between 90-100 degrees after putting in the cup to pass. I put it on my dash in the sun on the way there every 2 Mins checking the temp and it went up in tempature each time. I warmed it to 102. You'll need a 5 hr energy bottle emptied and rinsed out duck tape and a small piece of heavy duty foil put the piss in the bottle at 102 quickly put foil on and tape around so it doesn't leak and put it up your slot take your ass in there don't be nervous I promise it'll work out fine ! Hold the cup with you index and middle finger so you can poke a hole in the foil with your thumb nail ask to run water to prevent hearing any sounds the pee comes out she will leave the room and your done ! Ya passed just trust me. Good luck to you on passing your screen for whatever you need it for !! This will pass In a lab test also.
submitted by Powerful_Detail_4521
to drugtesthelp [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 17:33 Alienondamoon Today I landed the Zard 🔥 to get completing the final piece of my WOTC 1st edition Team Rocket Set (83/82) in Near Mint. There are 1-2 cards that could be borderline LP but what a gorgeous set. I have a 100 card toploader binder on the way ✅️ My childhood goals fulfilled at 30 ✅️
2023.05.28 17:33 wardnine Recommendations on cheap (under $200) 27"-32" TV for office
Hey - so looking for a cheap, under $200 or so TV to mount on the wall on my office at home. Have two other TVs at home so don't need any special effects - just looking essentially for a basic TV to have in my office. Would like to be able to stream YouTube TV on particular from it. Not a TV I'd even be watching regularly - might be something I glance up at as I'm working.
I'm seeing an Insignia 32" Fire TV on Amazon currently on sale for $90 that seems to be popular and very well-rated. Seems like this would be a good selection for my needs? One issue is that TV is a "Fire TV" which I don't have any experience with. I guess I wouldn't have to use the Google TV Chromecast I bought if Iget this TV? Is the fact that I have Amazon Prime beneficial with this TV? Any insight appreciated, thanks!
submitted by wardnine
to Televisions [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 17:26 Babycloud20 Encouraging Healthy Habits: Hygiene and Self-Care for Toddlers
| || | submitted by Babycloud20 to u/Babycloud20 [link] [comments]
Encouraging healthy habits and self-care routines in toddlers is important for their overall well-being. Here are some tips for promoting hygiene and self-care in toddlers:
Handwashing: Teach your toddler the importance of washing hands regularly, especially before meals and after using the bathroom. Make it a fun activity by using child-friendly soap and singing a handwashing song together.
Teeth Brushing: Help your toddler develop good oral hygiene habits by brushing their teeth twice a day. Use a soft-bristled toothbrush and a pea-sized amount of fluoride toothpaste. Make it a playful routine by using a timer or singing a song while brushing.
Bathing: Establish a regular bath time routine for your toddler. Use warm water and mild, child-friendly soap. Encourage them to wash their body with gentle motions and to shampoo their hair. Provide them with age-appropriate bath toys to make it enjoyable.
Haircare: Teach your toddler about hair care by showing them how to wash and rinse their hair properly. Use a mild shampoo suitable for their hair type. You can make it fun by using colorful hair accessories or letting them choose their own hairbrush.
Nail Care: Trim your toddler's nails regularly to prevent dirt buildup and potential scratching. Use child-sized nail clippers and be gentle to avoid any accidents. Encourage your toddler to keep their nails clean and short.
Dressing Skills: Encourage your toddler to participate in dressing themselves. Start with simple tasks like pulling up their pants or putting on their shoes. This promotes independence and self-care skills.
Healthy Eating: Teach your toddler about healthy food choices and involve them in meal preparation. Offer a variety of nutritious foods and limit sugary snacks and drinks. Encourage them to drink water throughout the day.
Rest and Sleep: Establish a consistent bedtime routine that includes a calm and quiet environment, such as reading a bedtime story or singing a lullaby. Ensure your toddler gets enough sleep for their age to support their overall well-being.
Sun Protection: Teach your toddler about sun safety by applying child-friendly sunscreen with a high SPF when going outdoors. Encourage them to wear a hat and protective clothing to shield their skin from harmful UV rays.
Toilet Training: Introduce toilet training when your toddler shows signs of readiness. Encourage them to use the potty or toilet, and praise their efforts and progress. Be patient and supportive during this process.
Remember, toddlers learn best through modeling and positive reinforcement. Be a role model by practicing good hygiene habits yourself, and make self-care activities enjoyable and engaging for your toddler.
For more visit-
BabyCloud APP https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adwaitaeducare.parenting
BabyCloud Bizz App https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adwaitaexpertapp
LinkedIn Page https://www.linkedin.com/company/adwaita-educare/
2023.05.28 17:25 DestroyerOvNarcs Vitiligo - get rid of those spots, carry on with life
Hi all, I've had Vitligo since I was 6 years old. I'm going to condense some wisdom down into an easy to read post so you can just get on with your life. I've spent most of my life researching vitiligo because mine was really noticeable, and I've functionally conquered at times in my life only to have it re-emerge and have to find some other way to handle it. I believe I've now come to the ultimate knowledge and can help others. And I put the knowledge out free because no doctor should be able to make a living charging people in a compromised position to not even fully heal most of them.
This is going to be a post with a lot of Truth in it. If you can't handle it, please keep scrolling. The Truth is of immense value to people because it will help them deal with the real situation and not a fuzzy, make believe world that they don't actually belong to, and then can't understand when things just aren't working out.
1) Vitiligo puts you in a compromised position in a lot of cases because it reduces your value in society. It is considered a flaw and therefore you will have a hard time in dating and sometimes jobs, friendships etc depending on what the vitiligo looks like and it's severity. Some people get lucky but for the most part, people with vitiligo get shunned because people have the instinct to not be around those that show signs of a disease. Although vitiligo isn't a contagious disease, it looks like one. In addition, the shapes it makes on the skin can be scary such as looking like a "skull face" on top of a real face, etc so kids can start crying etc if they see someone who looks like that, no matter how nice they are. It's a real mindfuck for the person who has it. It goes without saying that it's a barrier to dating as well.
2) Doctors are making a ton of money researching vitiligo but notice how they don't just simply put an end to the vitiligo. Why would they when their whole career is based off of it? If people just got rid of it and got on with their lives, that income source would end. So you go to the doctor and are mindfucked AGAIN when you are filled with hope that a treatment might work, and it never, never does. I've tried PUVA, topical steroids (a disaster, they made me get spider veins on my ankles worsening my situation), Eximer laser (did fill in one of the areas but then created dark spots as well), and a melanocyte transplant that failed and also created a new spot on my outer thigh from the "doner" area. Looking to Doctors to provide relief has been a fail. The new JAK inhibitors, "Ruxolitnib" has a ton of warnings on the package, such as "don't use if you've ever lived near the Ohio River because parasites that are infesting your body can overwhelm your immune system" - whaaaat? Ok Skippy. I've long ago learned not to use "new cures" that come out every decade or so.
3) there is ample evidence of what is actually going on but it's not in doctors best interest to connect the dots. But I have. I went through a period of sickness that required me to take 6 years off just working on my health. During that period, I pretty much figured it out. So read on.
4) 23andMe is now widely available. In 2016 I ordered mine and spit in a cup, mailed it off and got my printout of my genes. I uploaded the raw data to Prometheaus and found out that I have a Vitamin D Receptor Mutation or VDR mutation, mine is called VDR-TAQ. I didn't understand that AT FIRST. But I kept researching. Turns out that people with VDR-TAQ only make a little bit of Vitamin D from the Sun when they are out there, compared to normal people. They operate on low D for their whole lives. Vitamin D controls the skin's pigmentation as well as many other body processes like hair, nails, bones, teeth etc. Long ago, we used to spend from sunrise to sunset outside gaining vitamin D. Then we would have enough to last us through the Winter when there is no D available in the sunlight. But we are all inside now, making anyone with low D much worse. If D gets too low for a long enough time, it will affect some people's skin pigmentation, especially if they are under stress, using up nutrients at a high rate. I came from an abusive family of alcoholics and was under a lot of stress, so my Vitligo appeared very early, at age 6. It wasn't understood so I continued to suffer low D until I figured it out at 40+. My D had consistently been low whenever measured but I wasn't told how to bring it up and why I should.
5) Bringing up your Vitamin D level isn't easy or simple. D requires cofactors in order to raise the level if you're using pills. You have to take it with magnesium and B complex or else it won't absorb. Further complicating things is that all magnesiums are not equal, you have to take a "good one", not magnesium oxide which is a cheap version that can actually harm your body instead of helping. So I took mine with magnesium bisglycinate. Also I become sick from commercial versions of the B vitamins and have to order special "activated" B so I could even take a B complex. I use the Quicksilver activated B complex liquid and it's about $50 with shipping. Was it hard to figure these things out? Yes it was. But I wanted to get better, so I did it. At the end of the day, I spent 2 summers sunning 3 times a week in a private back yard, AND supplemented with D and it's cofactors especially in winter, and my level did go up but not all the way, so I ended up buying a Sperti vitamin D light that cost me about $400. This is not PUVA which for most people does not work. This is just a regular Vitamin D light that gives off UVB rays like the sun's. Using this light, I began to have productive winters where I didn't have Seasonal Affective Disorder and see real progress on my Vitiligo. I also use a cream directly on the spots that contains vitamin D and A called Infadolan that I order online, it's about $20 for 3 tubes.
6) Since I began raising my vitamin D level with supplementation, sunning and a SPERTI UVB sunlamp, my vitilgo has slowly gone away. But there are some areas that refuse to budge. My lower abdomen is one of them. I feel that this is because there is no dark hair on the area, and it's also the largest. It also gets the least sun. Areas that have hair repigment much easier that those that don't (the pigment cells live in the hair follicles) - also areas that get sun every single day like the face. It's well known that most people find the face much easier to repigment than other areas of the body. I feel that this is because the melanocytes there get stimulation with sunlight almost every day.
7) I've read that some people get vitligo in response to chemicals found in rubber - my most persistent spots are where I used to wear rubber next to my skin growing up such as the elastic in sandals or girl's underwear. I also used to wear a latex mini skirt in my teens and early 20s, and ended up with a band of depigmentation where the skirt rested against my lower abdomen. These are very stubborn areas to treat. My advice would be if someone has vitligo, stay away from rubber, latex etc. resting against their skin. It's not necessary. Also stay away from skin bleaching agents - I got more spots from using a skin lightening cream that I got from a beauty store to take care of dark areas that had developed in intimate areas. Don't use those creams.
8) to make it through life, I've had to use camoflages for my vitiligo. I have worked as a performer and needed to appear "normal". Often, people with vitiligo are beautiful and vibrant people who have amazing gifts. Ive found to my surprise that they are often in the entertainment industry (Michael Jackson, etc). What has worked in my particular case, is using non toxic spray tans and mousses - so far I've found that Sephora Sun and Loving Tan are 2 of the least toxic. Use the Yuka app to determine the toxicity of a product. Don't use really toxic stuff as body makeup, it can affect your health. In a small glass cup, I mix the 2 mousses together into a shade that approximates my skin tone, and let it melt in to a liquid in front of a fan or heater. I use a Q tip dipped in this liquid to coat the spot initially, then use a wet washcloth to blend the edges so that there isn't such a sharp contrast between the areas. After adding that layer, I then load the rest of the liquid into a small rechargable spray gun that you can find on Amazon for about $100. I spray the areas with the spray tan artfully and enhance my abs, bustline etc while I am at it and end up with a pretty good look that can fool most people. This coating lasts for a day or 2. It takes about 30-45 minutes to re-coat myself. I usually give myself a day or 2 rest between applications. But sometimes I have to do it back to back.
8) I'm still only 3 years into using the Sun and a UVB light as a treatment for vitiligo. I've seen great progress, but the most stubborn areas aren't gone. I did, however get rid of most of the areas. When I think about how miserable I was with the amount of vitiligo I had, I want to cry. I got it to where people don't stare at me in the street, on my own - and that is very exemplary. Areas that have almost no vitligo now - face, arms, hands, chest, upper stomach, shins, thighs, lower back. Areas i still have it - ankles, foot tops, underarms, private area, lower abdomen. There is a process called MicroArt that can tattoo over those areas. It's a form of permanent makeup. At the end of the day, I want it all gone and don't want to have to deal with it at all, so I may end up getting MicroArt over the areas that are remaining so I can stop with the spray tan and just be normal. The MicroArt isn't a 100% solution because it's a permanent makeup and can't change color with tanning like your normal pigment can, but I bet it could be a 90% solution, and that might have to be the best result for me in a timely manner. You could get a professional spray tan over the Microart in the summer so it would all match, or do it yourself. I don't want to have to pursue a cure for the rest of my life. Had my parents been aware that this was a low D gene and a low nutrition problem, maybe I could have been saved in childhood and never had to go through dating and all the rest with vitligo. But unfortunately, I was the one who had to put the time/effort into finding these things out as an adult and that took precious time. MicroArt is expensive just so you know. Maybe you can find a camoflage tattoo artist who could do a servicable/acceptable job who isn't Microart and who wouldn't charge as much - more and more are popping up across the country.
9) a noteworthy site is this woman, The Vit Pro, who figured some of these things out on her own, and had a lot of success in regaining her pigment. Again, it's someone who simply took the time to figure it out on her own. I think you will find more help from individuals like me and her than from the doctors, sadly. I have seen A FEW success stories where someone was healed by a doctor, but not many. And did they stay that way? This is her site - thevitpro dot com. Good luck!
submitted by DestroyerOvNarcs
to Vitiligo [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 17:23 Fungames5420 What ChatGPT thinks about the Super Giant
I just wanted to take a moment and share my thoughts on the Super Giant in Clash of Clans. As a dedicated player, I've had the opportunity to experiment with this powerful unit, and I must say, it has left quite an impression on me.
First off, let's talk about its appearance. The Super Giant looks absolutely stunning! It's larger than life, towering over everything in its path. The attention to detail is commendable, from the intricate armor to the menacing expression on its face. Supercell definitely nailed the visual design of this colossal warrior.
When it comes to performance, the Super Giant lives up to its name. It packs a serious punch, demolishing walls and buildings with ease. Its high hit points make it a formidable tank, capable of soaking up damage and protecting other troops behind it. This makes it an excellent choice for those intense ground assaults.
What I particularly appreciate about the Super Giant is its ability to spawn regular Giants upon death. This unique feature adds an extra layer of strategy to gameplay. If you're smart and deploy your Super Giants strategically, you can create a chain reaction of reinforcements that catches your opponents off guard. It's a satisfying feeling to watch those Giants continue the fight even after their colossal comrade falls.
However, like any unit, the Super Giant has its drawbacks. Its slow movement speed can be a bit frustrating at times, especially when you're trying to keep up the pace of an attack. Additionally, air units can easily bypass the Super Giant, rendering it useless against certain base layouts. These limitations remind us that balance is essential in maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming experience.
In conclusion, the Super Giant is an impressive addition to Clash of Clans. Its imposing presence, raw power, and unique spawn ability make it an exciting unit to use on the battlefield. It brings a fresh dynamic to attack strategies and keeps the game engaging for both veteran and new players alike.
So, fellow Clashers, what are your thoughts on the Super Giant? Have you had the chance to utilize this colossal warrior in your raids? Share your experiences and strategies in the comments below! Clash on!
submitted by Fungames5420
to ClashOfClans [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 17:23 zenpartymix Stolen: 44cm Soma Saga Disc touring bike, burnt orange
New here but not to biking in the city, and posting on the recommendation of a friend. My bike was stolen in Bed-Stuy last night—it was custom built and fairly distinctive, so I’m hoping against hope it turns up.
It was stolen out of my apartment vestibule on Monroe St. between 3:30 and 11:30pm on Saturday, 5/27. It’s a 44cm burnt orange Soma Saga Disc touring/road bike with 26-inch wheels. It was custom built and features drop bars, a rather tall seatpost with a weathered Brooks saddle, and an attached black trunk rack. At the time it was stolen, it also had silvertone plastic front and back fenders in so-so consition, cork tape on the handlebars, and a dark grey Ortlieb pannier attached containing my Kryptonite U-lock and a beach towel.
A very distinctive feature on this bike: there is a short piece of seatpost pipe attached vertically to the back of the cargo rack (this was for mounting a light so it would be visible despite a fully loaded rack).
Here’s a craigslist post (same text): https://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/bik/d/brooklyn-stolen-soma-saga-disc-cm-burnt/7626151571.html
. Photo is not my bike but looks very similar and is the same model; I will update the post when I track down some good ones of my own.
Hoping against hope it turns up—any leads appreciated, and if found and returned I will pay you a cash reward.
Please, please get in touch if you see a bike like this out there.
Here are the parts it was built with: - Shimano Dura-Ace BS77 Double/Triple 9-Speed Bar End Shift Levers - Shimano Deore M590 9-Speed 170mm 22/32/44t Crankset, Black, with Bottom Bracket - Dimension Threadless Stem: 80mm~ 107 Degree~ Black~ 1-1/8"~ 26.0 - Nitto Noodle 177 Handlebar: 42cm Width 26.0mm Bar Clamp 140mm Drop 95mm Reach Alloy Silver - Tektro RL520 Ergo Brake Lever Set for Linear pull Black/Black - Shimano Deore M591 9-Speed Down-Swing Dual-Pull Multi-Clamp Front Derailleur - Shimano Deore M591-SGS 9-Speed Long Cage Rear Derailleur Black - Avid BB7 MTB 180mm G2 Rotor Graphite Front/Rear - Avid BB7 Mtn Disc Brake Caliper and 160mm G2 Rotor Graphite Front or Rear - CaneCreek 10 Thrdless Headset EC34/ 28.6 EC34/30 Blk - Brooks B17 Standard Electric Blue w/Black Rail - Dimension 27.2 x 350mm Seatpost Black - Shimano Deore M525A 32h Rear 6-Bolt Disc Hub, Black - Shimano Deore M525A 32h Front Disc Hub Black DT Swiss XR400 Rim 32h Mountain Disc 26" Black x 2 - KMC X9.93 Chain: 9 Speed 116 Links SilveGray - Shimano HG50 9-Speed 11-32t Cassette
submitted by zenpartymix
to NYCbike [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 17:21 VernonKazama My Mario Kart Wish List 📃
~ 1. Introduction ~
Here is a detailed description of my wishlist for a Mario Kart 9 or 10/X (if Tour is considered the 9th installment) I don't expect everyone to like all my ideas. This is just a wishlist. I obviously would be happy with any Mario Kart Nintendo decides to put out but in a perfect world, this is what I would want for it to be the best Mario Kart imo. I hope you enjoy.
*= Thoughts, Personal opinions, New ideas for modes, mechanics, driver outfits, vehicles, items, options, etc
- with numbered annotation⁰= Explanations on certain features
🔒= Locked. Must be unlocked by in game requirements or DLC
~ 2. Mechanics ~
~ Single Player / Multiplayer 》1P》2P》3P》4P》
Grand Prix》Class Optimization》Driver(s) Select》Vehicle Parts》Circuits》Cup Select》 Class Optimization options: Engine: 50cc》100cc》150cc》Mirror》All
¹》All Mirror¹》 Driver: Solo Dash》Double Dash》
² Drift: Automatic》Manual》³ Items: Normal》No Items》 Camera: Normal》First Person》
*¹ - All and All Mirror options are only available in Grand Prix. After a Circuit has been selected, It'll play each Cup in order of that specific Circuit.
*² - All race and battle modes will feature either a Solo Dash or the new Double Dash option similar to Mario Kart Double Dash for extra replayability and character combinations.
*³ - Even if not many people liked Automatic drifting, it was there for a reason for you to choose. Some liked it. Some didn't. It should be the player's choice.
*⁴ - Camera can also be changed freely during the race from the pause menu.
Time Trials》Driver(s) Select》Circuits》Cup Select》Course Select》 Race Solo》Race Against Ghost》View Ghost》Online Ghost》Upload Ghost Data》
• VS Race》Driver(s) Select》Vehicle Parts》Customized Race》Circuits》Cup Select》Course Select》 Customized Race options: Engine Class: 50cc》100cc》150cc》Mirror》 Driver: Solo Dash》Double Dash》 Drift: Automatic》Manual》 Teams: No Teams》Team Game》 Items: Normal》Frantic》No Items》No Items and Coins》Custom》 COM: Easy》Normal》Hard》Pro
¹》 COM Vehicles (Solo)²: All Vehicles》Karts Only》Bikes Only》 COM Vehicles (Doubles)
²: All Vehicles》ATVs Only》Buggys Only》 Courses: Choose》In Order》Random》 Race Count: 4》5³》8》12》16》32》64》All》 Laps: 1》2》3》4》5》
*¹ - Added a Pro difficulty to make the CPU feel more of a challenge.
*² - Wanted to split the vehicle selections between Solo Dash and Double Dash drivers. Solo Dash drivers will now only select between Karts and Bikes and Double Dash drivers will only select between ATVs and new Buggy vehicles. *Buggys are essential similar to the designs of the Karts used in Mario Kart Double Dash. ATVs are now bigger in size to help fit the idea of 2 drivers on one vehicle.
*³ - The original Super Mario Kart had 5 courses per Cup so I brought that option back for custom races.
*⁴ - Wanted to make the option available for players. These courses will be excluded from Laps option and be set to default when selected: ⁿ⁶⁴ Wario Stadium, ⁿ⁶⁴ Rainbow Road, ᵍᶜⁿ Baby Park, ᵍᶜⁿ Wario Colosseum, ³ᵈˢ Wuhu Loop, ³ᵈˢ Maka Wuhu, ³ᵈˢ Rainbow Road, ʷⁱⁱ ᵘ Mount Wario, and ʷⁱⁱ ᵘ Big Blue.
Battle》Driver(s) Select》Vehicle Parts》Customized Battle》Course Select》 Customized Battle options: Driver: Solo Dash》Double Dash》 Drift: Automatic》Manual》 Teams: No Teams》Team Game》 Items: Normal》Frantic》Skilled》Custom》 Round Time: 1 Minute》2 Minutes》3 Minutes》4 Minutes》5 Minutes》 COM: Easy》Normal》Hard》Pro》 COM Vehicles (Solo Dash): All Vehicles》Karts Only》Bikes Only》 COM Vehicles (Double Dash): All Vehicles》ATVs Only》Buggys Only》 Courses: Choose》In Order》Random》 Round Count: 3 Rounds》5 Rounds》7 Rounds》
*¹ - I shortened the rounds. Anything past 7 rounds is too much imo but that's just me. Also being a little bias cuz I'm not a fan of battle mode.
~ Online Play 》1P》2P》
Worldwide: Grand Prix*》VS Race》Battle》
Regional: Grand Prix*》VS Race》Battle》
Tournaments》Menu. Menu options: Create a Tournament: Icon》Name》Rules》Time Settings》Other》 *Rules options: Mode: 50cc》100cc》150cc》Mirror》Balloon》Classic Balloon
¹》 Renegade Roundup》Bob-omb Blast》Shine Runners¹》Coin Runners》 Shine Thief》Thunder Cloud Tag
¹》Random Battle》 Driver: Solo Dash》Double Dash》 Drift: Automatic》Manual》 Teams: No Teams》Team Game》 Items: Normal》No Items》No Items or Coins》Frantic》Skilled*²》Custom》 Round Time (Battle only): 1 Minute》2 Minutes》3 Minutes》4 Minutes》5 Minutes》 COM: No COM》Easy》Normal》Hard》Pro》 Vehicles (Solo Dash): All Vehicles》Karts Only》Bikes Only》 Vehicles (Double Dash): All Vehicles》ATVs Only》Buggys Only》 Camera: Normal》First Person》 Smart Steering: Smart Steering OK》No Smart Steering》 *Time Settings options: Frequency: Weekly》Daily》Fixed Period》 Start Day: Sunday》Monday》Tuesday》Wednesday》Thursday》Friday》Saturday》 Start Date: Dependent》 Start Time: Dependent》 End Day: Sunday》Monday》Tuesday》Wednesday》Thursday》Friday》Saturday》 End Date: Dependent》 End Time: Dependent》 Round Count: 4 Rounds》8 Rounds》16 Rounds》 Group Shuffling: Don't Shuffle》Every 4th Match》 *Other options: Player Rating: Any Rating》0-2999》3000-9999》10000-99999》 Public/Private: Open to Everyone》Code Required》
*¹ - Scroll down to Battle section for more info.
*² - Skilled Items for Battle mode only.
Search by Code Search by Type Active Tournaments
- A Report button will finally be added to report cheaters/hackers/etc.
- I'm thinking Solo Dash races will feature the usual 12 players (1st - 12th place) while Double Dash races features upto 16 players but 8 groups total (1st - 8th place).
- Worldwide and Regional Grand Prix will be 2-12 racers (or 4-16 in doubles mode) in a 4-race Cup from any randomly displayed Cups. Cups are then selected based on player voting.
- Create Room will now feature customized options such as Mode, Teams, Items, CPUs, and Vehicles similar to the Create a Tournament option.
- For online, I'd also like for a better ranking system to prevent casual players from racing against competitive players and vice versa.
My Replays. View saved replays from previous races or battles on and offline. * You can now save more than just 6 replays.
Online Replays*¹ View shared replays from others online
*¹ - Should've already been added in the first place.
²* - View recent online races or battles replays. Earn coins by voting who'll be 1st. * Literally stole this idea from Smash.
~ Other Details
- The race start intro and race finishes to retro courses will have a remake version of their original transitions along with a rearranged verison of their original theme from that respective retro course. Example for better understanding. * Mario Kart GP courses will have the current game's race start and finish transitions.
- I somehow also want to incorporate a way that once the Retro Grand Prix is unlocked, the title screen will have remake versions of the original title screens from previous Mario Kart games similar to Mario Party Superstars. Example
- It would show different title screens at each start up similarly to how Mario Kart 8/Deluxe's title screens Example
- Sometimes the CPU seems to make decisions that only seem to target the player regardless of placement. I want a smarter CPU for harder difficulties that won't just use an item just to use. If a CPU is holding a shell, they should use it logically or defend themselves with it logically.
- I personally am fine with every other mechanic used in Mario Kart 8/Deluxe such as driving techniques used, amiibo settings, Stats, etc. Keep the same driving techniques even during Double Dash mode. I personally was not a fan of Mario Kart Double Dash's drift mechanic and would not want that function brought back.
~ 3. Characters and Vehicles ~
68 Total Drivers (including DLC) 32 Total Alternate Drivers. 100 Total Individual Characters.
- Driver select screen, press R button to rotate between alternate drivers. Some drivers will have upto 9 different outfits to choose from.
- I wanted the original 8 to be the starting roster.
Mario》Metal Mario 🔒》Tanooki Mario 🔒》Fire Mario 🔒》Ice Mario 🔒》Dr. Mario 🔒》 - Mario (Classic) 🔒 - Mario (Builder) 🔒 - Mario (SNES) 🔒 - Mario (Sunshine) 🔒 - Mario (Tuxedo) 🔒 - Mario (N64)*🔒 - Metal Mario (Gold) 🔒
Luigi》Penguin Luigi 🔒》Fire Luigi 🔒》Gooigi*🔒》 - Luigi (Classic) 🔒 - Luigi (Golf) 🔒 - Luigi (Builder) 🔒
Peach》Pink Gold Peach 🔒》Cat Peach 🔒》Fire Peach*🔒》 - Peach (Wedding) 🔒
Yoshi - Light-blue Yoshi - Black Yoshi - Red Yoshi - Yellow Yoshi - White Yoshi - Purple Yoshi - Pink Yoshi - Orange Yoshi
Bowser》Dry Bowser 🔒》Meowser 🔒》 - Dry Bowser (Gold) 🔒
Donkey Kong Jr. - Donkey Kong Jr. (SNES) 🔒
Koopa Troopa》Koopa (Freerunning) 🔒》 - Red Koopa (Freerunning) - Blue Koopa (Freerunning) - Purple Koopa (Freerunning) - Gold Koopa (Freerunning) 🔒
Toad》Cat Toad 🔒》Captain Toad 🔒》 - Toad (Pit Crew) 🔒 - Toad (Builder) 🔒 - Toad (Astronaut) 🔒 - Toad (Blue)* - Toad (Yellow)* - Toad (Green)*
Donkey Kong 🔒
Wario 🔒 - Wario (Biker)*
Birdo 🔒 - Birdo (Light Blue) - Birdo (Black) - Birdo (Red) - Birdo (Yellow) - Birdo (White) - Birdo (Purple) - Birdo (Green) - Birdo (Orange)
Baby Mario 🔒
Baby Luigi 🔒
Toadette 🔒》Peachette 🔒》 - Toadette (Explorer) 🔒 - Toadette (Builder) 🔒 - Toadette (Astronaut) 🔒
Paratroopa 🔒 - Green Paratroopa*
Diddy Kong 🔒
Bowser Jr. 🔒
Petey Piranha 🔒
King Boo 🔒 - King Boo (Luigi's Mansion)
Ms. Pac-Man 🔒
Dry Bones 🔒 - Dry Bones (Gold) 🔒
R.O.B. 🔒 - R.O.B. (Famicom)*
Shy Guy 🔒 - Light-blue Shy Guy - Black Shy Guy - Green Shy Guy - Yellow Shy Guy - White Shy Guy - Blue Shy Guy - Pink Shy Guy - Orange Shy Guy
Baby Peach 🔒
Baby Daisy 🔒
Funky Kong 🔒
Honey Queen 🔒
Baby Rosalina 🔒
Link 🔒 - Link (Champion's Tunic)
Villager 🔒 - Villager (Female)
Isabelle 🔒 - Isabelle (Winter)*
Inkling Girl 🔒 - Inkling Girl (lime green) - Inkling Girl (magenta)
Inkling Boy 🔒 - Inkling Boy (purple) - Inkling Boy (teal)
Hammer Bro 🔒》Boomerang Bro 🔒》Ice Bro 🔒》Fire Bro 🔒》
Monty Mole 🔒
Dixie Kong 🔒
King Bob-omb 🔒
Chargin' Chuck 🔒
Noki ⁽ⁿᵉʷ⁾ 🔒 - Noki (Green) - Noki (Pink) - Noki (Yellow)
Pianta ⁽ⁿᵉʷ⁾ 🔒 - Pianta (Pink) - Pianta (Yellow) - Pianta (Purple)
Professor E. Gadd ⁽ⁿᵉʷ⁾ 🔒
Toadsworth ⁽ⁿᵉʷ⁾ 🔒
Luma ⁽ⁿᵉʷ⁾ 🔒 - Luma (Blue) - Luma (Pink) - Luma (Green) - Luma (Cyan) - Luma (Red) - Luma (Purple) - Luma (Black) - Luma (Orange)
Sonic the Hedgehog ⁽ⁿᵉʷ⁾ 🔒
Miles "Tails" Prower ⁽ⁿᵉʷ⁾ 🔒
King K. Rool ⁽ⁿᵉʷ⁾ 🔒》Kaptain K. Rool*》
Krunch ⁽ⁿᵉʷ⁾ 🔒 * Would be an excellent choice for a surprise DLC character to those familiar w/Diddy Kong Racing
Zelda ⁽ⁿᵉʷ⁾ 🔒》Sheik*》
Kirby ⁽ⁿᵉʷ⁾ 🔒
King Dedede ⁽ⁿᵉʷ⁾ 🔒
Captain Falcon ⁽ⁿᵉʷ⁾ 🔒
Samus ⁽ⁿᵉʷ⁾ 🔒》Zero Suit*》
Geno ⁽ⁿᵉʷ⁾ 🔒
- - there's plenty of room for more characters but I figured 100 was the perfect amount of characters, especially with the double dash feature with everyone potentially having a partner with no odd person out.
Available parts. The parts available are listed here in the order shown in the vehicle customization screen, with the following notation: ¹ = Changes color, depending on the character. ² = Changes color for the Koopalings. ³ = Changes color for Daisy, Baby Daisy, Rosalina, and Baby Rosalina. (DLC) = Part is only available as downloadable content.
- Personally, I would want a system that prevents everyone from choosing the best racer with the best vehicle parts. For example If Luigi is the best racer and his best vehicle is the standard kart with mushroom tires, and gold glider, obviously everyone will choose Toad and those exact parts to win races. I want everyone to choose their favorite racer and parts that make them comfortable to race in, and not just look at a list of the best racers and parts and just copy and paste that. I don't know how to fix this honestly but I'm sure someone could help with ideas to this to make everyone equal in a way on the track with their own individuality similar to what Mario Kart 7 did with their characters.
~ Karts (Solo Dash)
Standard Kart¹ 4-Wheel Cradle 8-Bit Pipe Frame¹ Apple Kart B Dasher Badwagon Barrel Train Biddybuggy (Buggybud)¹ Birthday Girl (Royal Ribbon)²/³ Blue Falcon Blue Seven Booster Seat (Baby Booster) Bruiser (Growlster) Brute Bull's-Eye Banzai Bulldog-W ⁽ⁿᵉʷ⁾ Bumble V Cact-R Cact-X Cat Cruiser Cheep Charger Cheep Snorkel Circuit Special¹ Clanky Kart Classic Dragster (Nostalgia 1) Cloud 9 Crawly Kart Cucumber Dasher II Daytripper (Royal Racer) Dozer Dasher Dragonfly Dry Bomber Egg 1 Flame Flyer Gold Mantis Gold Pipe Frame Gold Standard (Gold Kart) Green Apple Kart Honeycoupe (Dragonetti) Hurricane Jet Cruiser Jetsetter (Aero Glider) Jumbo Jetter Kiddie Kart¹ Koopa Clown² Landship ² Light Dancer Light Tripper Mach 8 Mini Beast (Concerto) Mushmellow Offroader P-Wing Paintster Parade Kart Penguin Slider Pink Mushmellow Pipe Frame¹ Piranha Prowler Poltergust 4000 Power Flower Prancer Prop Kart Quickshaw ROB-BLS Rambi Rider Royale Shooting Star Sky Pop ⁽ⁿᵉʷ⁾ Sneeker (Bounder)¹ Snow Skimmer Soda Jet Sports Coupe (Sports Coupé) Sprinter (B Dasher Mk. 2) Star Broom Steel Driver Streamliner Streetle Super 1 Super Blooper (Turbo Blooper) Surf Sailer Swift Talon Tanooki Kart Tea Coupe Tiny Titan (Rally Romper) Tiny Tug Tri-Speeder Wario Car Warship Wild Wing Wildlife Yellow Taxi Zucchini (Gherkin) Speed Star ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ Source
Whirlwind Sport ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ Source
Egg Mobile ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ * Was inspired by this image I found. Source
Reminds me of the Egg Mobile with Monster tires White Cat ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ Source
Dark Schnieder ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ Source
Car¹ ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ * Source
* the number in the center will be replaced by driver's logo Dragoon Kart ⁽ᵈˡᶜ * Source
~ Bikes (Solo Dash)
Standard Bike¹ Bit Bike (Nanobike) City Tripper¹ Flame Rider Hurricane Jet Bubble (Bubble Bike) Master Cycle Zero Mr. Scooty (Mr Scooty) Phantom Quacker ROB-LGS Shooting Star (Twinkle Star) Sugarscoot (Bon Bon)¹ The Duke Varmint Wario Bike Zip Zip (Rapide) Zipper Wheelie Bike ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ Source
Bullet Bike¹ Comet Dolphin Dasher Flame Runner (Bowser Bike)¹ Jet Bike Mach Bike¹ Magikruiser¹ Master Cycle Sneakster (Nitrocycle) Sport Bike¹ Yoshi Bike¹ Zinger Sting ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ * just an idea I had for a new bike based off of a beta imagine for Donkey Kong racing. Source
* the number in the center will be replaced by driver's logo. Bike version of the Prop Kart
~ ATVs (Double Dash)
Standard ATV (Standard Quad)¹ Bone Rattler Inkstriker Spear (Torpedo)¹ Splat Buggy Teddy Buggy Tyrant Wild Wiggler Hovercraft¹ ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ Source
~ Buggys (Double Dash)
Standard Buggy ¹ Banisher Bolt Buggy Bullet Blaster Coach³ * Heart Coach/Bloom Coach from Mario Kart Double Dash DK Jumbo Fire Buggy¹ * Red Fire from Mario Kart Double Dash Goo-Goo Buggy¹ Koopa Dasher Koopa King Para-Wing Pipe Buggy¹ Piranha Pipes Turbo Birdo Turbo Yoshi Waluigi Racer
Standard (Normal) 8-Bit Standard Ancient Tires (Ancient Tyres) Azure Roller Bicycle Tires Blue Monster Blue Standard (Normal Blue) Button Capsule Crimson Slim Cushion Cyber Slick Drum Gold 8-Bit Standard Gold Tires (Gold Wheels) Heart Rings Hot Monster (Funky Monster) Iron Leaf Tires (Leaf Tyres) Metal Monster Mushroom Mushroom Off-Road Red Monster Retro Off-Road Roller Slick Slim Snorkel Tires Sponge Triforce Tires (Triforce Tyres) Wood (Wooden) Yoshi Tires
Super Glider¹ 8-Bit Jumping Mario Beast Glider (Ghastly Glider) Bowser Kite Butterfly Sunset Cloud Glider Crimson Crane Droplet Glider Eggshell Glider Eggshell Glider Fare Flier Flower Glider Gold Glider Great Sail Hylian Kite MKTV Parafoil Oilpaper Umbrella Paper Glider Parachute Paraglider (Breath of the Wild) Paraglider (Parafoil) Peach Parasol³ Plane Glider Ribbon Swooper (Swoop) Waddle Wing Waluigi Wing Wario Wing Magic Carpet ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ Source
Wizpig Glider ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ Example
at 00:31 Tails Flier ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ Source
Knuckles Glider ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ Source
Gunship ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ Source
~ 4. Items ~
× – Does not appear in Battle Mode.
~ Items found on the track
Item Box - Gives the player a random item. Items given are based on the player's distance from first place. * I would like for them to look either similar to how they looked in Mario Kart 64 or Mario Kart DS' design.
Coin - Gives the player a small boost and increase top speed when more are collected, up to a maximum of ten.
Rupee - The equivalent of a coin, used for Hyrule Circuit and Zelda related courses. They replace coins in the item roulette and in the track.
Bell - The equivalent of a coin, used for Animal Crossing. They replace coins in the item roulette and in the track.
Cash - The equivalent of a coin, used for Splatoon related courses. They replace coins in the item roulette and in the track.
Balloon ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ - The equivalent of an Item Box, used for Diddy Kong Racing related course. Source
Item Box (Capsule) ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ - The equivalent of an Item Box, used for Sonic related course. Source
Star Block ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ - The equivalent of an Item Box, used for Kirby related course. Source
Banana ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ - The equivalent of a coin, used for Donkey Kong Country / Diddy Kong Racing related courses. They replace coins in the item roulette and in the track. Source
Ring ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ - The equivalent of a coin, used for Sonic related courses. They replace coins in the item roulette and in the track. Source
Food ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ - The equivalent of a coin, used for Kirby related courses. They replace coins in the item roulette and in the track. Source
~ New Items
Coin Block ⁽ⁿᵉʷ⁾ - * floats above player for a short time (10 seconds). Hop to collect upto 10 coins. Can only be obtained if player has 0 coins. Replacing the Coin Box item from Mario Kart Tour. Example
~ Returning Items
Banana Peel - When a kart hits a Banana Peel, it spins out. You can carry one behind your kart to protect yourself from a single attack. Can be thrown backward and forward.
Green Shell - Travels in a straight line and knocks over a kart it hits.
Red Shell - Red Shell Homes in on the closest kart in front of the player and knocks it over.
Feather - Causes the player to spin and leap in the air, providing a small speed boost upon landing, akin to a regular trick (characters will also perform a trick animation during the jump).
Mushroom - Provides the player's kart with a small speed boost.
Super Star - Provides the player invincibility from all terrain and items, and also giving a speed boost.
Boo - Unleashes Boo, who turns the player invisible for a brief time, making them impervious to enemy attacks, and steals an opponent's item. Cannot steal Special Items.
Coinˣ - Grants the player two extra coins and a micro boost.
Lightningˣ - Causes all opponents to drop their items, shrink, and drive slowly for a short time.
Fake Item - Looks just like an item box, but when you run into it, it knocks you over.
Bob-omb - Explodes after a short time when thrown or dropped, knocking over any kart in its blast radius.
Blooper - Sprays ink on all racers ahead and reduces their visibility. The racers hit also lose some of their traction while sprayed.
Bullet Billˣ - Transforms the player into a Bullet Bill, rocketing through the track with auto-pilot, and providing invincibility from all terrain and items.
Spiny Shellˣ - Targets the racer in first place, knocking over all other karts in its path.
Super Horn - Emits a radial shockwave hitting racers, as well as destroying all obstacles, including the Spiny Shell.
~ Special Items
Fireball (Red) - Three fireballs will revolve around your kart. They split up after they're thrown and go sliding ahead. These powerful pyrotechnics can take out multiple opponents at once. Drivers: Mario, Fire Mario
Fireball (Green) - Three fireballs will revolve around your kart. They split up after they're thrown and go sliding ahead. These powerful pyrotechnics can take out multiple opponents at once. Drivers: Luigi, Fire Luigi
Fire Flower - Allows the player to throw fireballs for a short time that cause other karts to spin out on impact. Drivers: Metal Mario, Fire Peach, Fire Bro
Ice Flower - Three balls of ice will revolve around your kart. Throw them all at once and they'll freeze any kart they hit, causing them to slide. Drivers: Ice Bro, Ice Mario, Penguin Luigi
Heart - This protective Heart revolves around your kart for a set amount of time, shielding you from attacks. Any item that hits the player becomes theirs to use. A cute and handy item. Drivers: Peach, Daisy, Villager, Wendy, Mametchi
Yoshi's Egg - This egg rolls down the road and home in on opponents. When they hit and break, they'll drop three more items. Drivers: Yoshi
Birdo's Egg - Homes in on the kart in front of you and crashes once it hits. Three more items will fly out when it breaks. Drivers: Birdo
Chain Chomp - This fearsome beast chases karts with reckless abandon, pulling the player behind it at breakneck speeds. Drivers: Baby Mario, Baby Luigi
Triple Mushrooms - Orbits the player's kart, providing them with three separate speed boosts. Drivers: Toad, Toadette
Golden Mushroom - Provides the player's kart with continuous speed boosts for a short time. Drivers: Captain Toad
Mega Mushroom - The driver grows bigger, which allows them to squash other racers by running over them, making them lose their items and slow down for a moment. Drivers: Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, Wiggler
Poison Mushroom - A stationary item. Looks like a regular mushroom but If one is run into, the victim shrinks, as if hit by a Lightning. Shrunken racers who run into it revert to normal size. Drivers: Kamek * ngl, i didn't really know who to give this item to
Mushroom Cannon - A cannon designed to resemble a Mushroom. Continually shoots out Mushrooms in front of your kart for a set time. Drivers: Monty Mole, Peachette, Toadsworth
Triple Green Shells - Three green shells that orbit the player's kart, protecting them from incoming attacks. Drivers: Koopa Troopa, Dry Bones, Lakitu, Koopa (Freerunning)
Triple Red Shells - Three red shells that orbit the player's kart, protecting them from incoming attacks. Drivers: Paratroopa, Dry Bones, Lakitu, Koopa (Freerunning)
Bowser's Shell - An awe-inspiring giant shell! As it careens down the road, slamming and ramming into karts, it's the very image of Bowser himself. Drivers: Bowser, Bowser Jr., Dry Bowser
Triple Bananas - Three bananas that orbit the player's kart, protecting them from incoming attacks. Drivers: Donkey Kong Jr., Dixie Kong
Giant Banana - Not only does this big banana spin out karts that hit it, but after being struck it breaks into three regular-sized Bananas. Drivers: Donkey Kong
Banana Barrels - Arm your kart with two fully-loaded barrels of Bananas! Continually shoots out Bananas in front of or behind your kart for a set time. Drivers: Diddy Kong, Funky Kong
Thunder Cloud - A thundercloud hovers over the recipient and strikes it with lightning after 10 seconds. The user shrinks to a very small size for 10 seconds, driving more slowly. Before this happens, the user has higher speed and acceleration while not losing speed when driving off-road, and may pass the cloud to an opponent by bumping into them. Drivers: Blinky, Pinky, Inky, Clyde * If there was absolutely no choice but to have the next Meta character, it'd be the Ghosts. Having one of the worst possible specials in the game should balance them out.
POW Block - The POW Block appears above the karts as a 2D image, warning players of its arrival, and causes any racer on the ground ahead of the user to spin out and drop their items. * Since wheelies are no longer a thing, it always spins out other racers unless they're in anti-gravity mode or during an in air trick Drivers: Mii, Don-chan
Super Leaf- Gives the player's kart a tail that can be used to deflect items, knock over opponents and collect coins. The tail will disappear after a moment or if the player is hurt. Drivers: Tanooki Mario
Lucky Seven - Surrounds the player with seven items that rotates around its kart. The player receives a Mushroom, Banana, Green Shell, Red Shell, Blooper, Bob-omb, and a Star. Drivers: King Boo, Pauline, Poochy, Nabbit, Chargin' Chuck, Pianta, Noki
Boomerang Flower - Can be thrown up to three times, hitting racers forward/backward and when it returns to its user after the first and second use. Driver: Boomerang Bro, Larry
Piranha Plant - Automatically chomps on obstacles and other racers, giving a short speed boost for each bite. Drivers: Petey Piranha
Double Bob-ombs - Two Bob-ombs will revolve around your kart. Throw them both at once. Drivers: Wario, Waluigi, Roy
Bob-omb Cannon - Continually shoots out Bob-ombs in front of your kart for a set time. Drivers: Shy Guy
Giga Bob-omb - After being thrown, it will explode after hitting a kart or bouncing 3 times. It has a larger blast radius than a standard Bob-omb. Drivers: King Bob-omb
Bubble - Briefly envelops your kart and protects you from damage for a set time. While in the bubble, you will get a speed boost and float in the air. Drivers: Baby Peach, Baby Daisy, Baby Rosalina, Lemmy
Dash Ring - Tosses out three rings in front of you along the track. Pass through them for a speed boost! Drivers: Rosalina, Luma, Ludwig, Honey Queen
Hammer - Throws multiple Hammers in an arc aimed at karts in front of yours. Drivers: Hammer Bro
Super Bell - A bell rings above the driver, knocking away nearby karts and items. The bell rings three consecutive times. Drivers: Cat Peach, Cat Toad
Capsule - Three colorful capsules surround your kart. They'll bounce at opponents when thrown. Drivers: Dr. Mario
Splat Bomb ⁽ⁿᵉʷ⁾ - * Explodes after a short time when thrown or dropped, knocking and spraying ink on any kart in its blast radius and reduces their visibility. The racers hit also lose some of their traction while sprayed. Drivers: Inkling Girl, Inkling Boy
Magical Boomerang ⁽ⁿᵉʷ⁾ - * Works like a Boomerang Flower that tracks closes kart infront of player like a Red Shell Drivers: Link
Magnet ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ - * a powerful magnet that pulls opponents towards the player Source
Nayru's Love ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ - * will surround the racer's kart with a protective shield. Any items that hit this shield will be reflected back at the racer who used them. If a driver using Nayru's Love is attacked with an item such as a Lightning, the racer who used the Lightning item will take damage. Drivers: Zelda
Copy Ability ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ - * steals Special item from any racer. If no racer has a special item on them, it'll randomly generate a random racer's Special Item. Drivers: Kirby
Dedede's Hammer ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ - * driver using Dedede's Hammer, will swing it around for about 5 seconds. Any karts hit will be squashed, causing them to lose their item and speed momentarily. Drivers: King Dedede
Invincibility Shield ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ - * become invulnerable to all damage for a short time. Drivers: Sonic, Tails
Bombs ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ - * Think Double Bob-ombs, the original Triple Bananas and the Feather item. If used as a protective item, upon the explosion, the player will leap in the air, providing a small speed boost upon landing. Drivers: Samus
Geno Flash ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ - * works like a Lightning but doesn't strink opponents. Drivers: Geno
- - R.O.B. and Professor E. Gadd have the ability to obtain any special item, excluding Fireball (Green), Birdo's Egg, Lucky Seven, Nayru's Love ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾, Copy Ability ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾, and Geno Flash ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾
~ 5. Courses ~
161 Total Courses
Nitro Grand Prix Mushroom Cup》 Flower Cup》 Star Cup》 Special Cup 🔒
Retro Grand Prix 🔒 Mushroom 🍄 Courses : Shell Cup》Golden Dash Cup》Red Coin Cup》Blue Coin Cup》Banana Cup》Lucky Cat Cup》1-Up Cup》Gold Cup》
Flower 🌷 Courses: Leaf Cup》Turnip Cup》Freezie Cup》Metal Cup》 Lightning Cup》Rock Cup》POW Cup》Heart Cup》
Star ⭐️ Courses: Sun Cup》Moon Cup》Red Shell Cup》Thunder Cloud Cup》Wing Cup》Boomerang Cup》Coin Block Cup》Warp Cup》
Special 👑 Courses: Vanish Cup》Cherry Cup》Mega Cup》Tanooki Cup》? Block Cup》Spiny Cup》Shine Cup》Grand Cup》
World Grand Prix🔒 Lightning⚡️Courses: Egg Cup》Triforce Cup》Crossing Cup》Bell Cup》Propeller Cup》Fruit Cup》Feather Cup》Acorn Cup》Super Cup》World Cup》
Extra Grand Prix 🔒* Excellent idea to introduce courses from the Mario Kart GP series as well as new courses for DLC content
~ New Courses
Nitro Grand Prix: Mushroom Cup 🍄 1. New Mario Circuit 2. TBD 3. TBD 4. TBD
Nitro Grand Prix: Flower Cup 🌷 1. beach- or water-themed course 2. TBD 3. TBD 4. TBD
Nitro Grand Prix: Star Cup ⭐️ 1. ice- or snow-themed course 2. TBD 3. TBD 4. TBD
Nitro Grand Prix: Special Cup 👑 1. TBD 2. TBD 3. New Bowser's Castle 4. New Rainbow Road
~ Retro Courses
Mushroom 🍄 Courses Retro Grand Prix: Shell Cup 1. ʷⁱⁱ ᵘ Mario Kart Stadium 2. ᵈˢ Yoshi Falls 3. ᵍᶜⁿ Baby Park 4. ˢⁿᵉˢ Bowser Castle 1
Retro Grand Prix: Golden Dash Cup 1. ʷⁱⁱ Luigi Circuit 2. ᵍᵇᵃ Shy Guy Beach 3. ʷⁱⁱ ᵘ Sweet Sweet Canyon 4. ᵍᶜⁿ Dry Dry Desert
Retro Grand Prix: Red Coin Cup 1. ³ᵈˢ Toad Circuit 2. ⁿ⁶⁴ Moo Moo Farm 3. ᵍᵇᵃ Riverside Park 4. ʷⁱⁱ Toad's Factory
Retro Grand Prix: Blue Coin Cup 1. ⁿ⁶⁴ Luigi Raceway 2. ˢⁿᵉˢ Donut Plains 1 3. ᵈˢ Cheep Cheep Beach 4. ³ᵈˢ Shy Guy Bazaar
Retro Grand Prix: Banana Cup 1. ᵈˢ Figure-8 Circuit 2. ʷⁱⁱ Moo Moo Meadows 3. ³ᵈˢ Cheep Cheep Lagoon 4. ⁿ⁶⁴ Kalimari Desert
Retro Grand Prix: Lucky Cat Cup 1. ˢⁿᵉˢ Mario Circuit 1 2. ᵍᶜⁿ Peach Beach 3. ⁿ⁶⁴ Koopa Troopa Beach 4. ʷⁱⁱ ᵘ Thwomp Ruins
Retro Grand Prix: 1-Up Cup 1. ᵍᶜⁿ Luigi Circuit 2. ³ᵈˢ Daisy Hills 3. ˢⁿᵉˢ Ghost Valley 1 4. ᵍᵇᵃ Bowser Castle 1
Retro Grand Prix: Gold Cup 1. ᵍᵇᵃ Peach Circuit 2. ʷⁱⁱ ᵘ Water Park 3. ʷⁱⁱ Mushroom Gorge 4. ᵈˢ Luigi's Mansion
Flower 🌷 Courses Retro Grand Prix: Leaf Cup 1. ᵍᶜⁿ Mushroom Bridge 2. ᵍᵇᵃ Boo Lake 3. ʷⁱⁱ ᵘ Twisted Mansion 4. ³ᵈˢ Rock Rock Mountain
Retro Grand Prix: Turnip Cup 1. ᵍᵇᵃ Mario Circuit 2. ʷⁱⁱ ᵘ Toad Harbor 3. ⁿ⁶⁴ Choco Mountain 4. ˢⁿᵉˢ Bowser Castle 2
Retro Grand Prix: Freezie Cup 1. ᵈˢ Desert Hills 2. ᵍᶜⁿ Mario Circuit 3. ʷⁱⁱ DK Summit 4. ᵍᵇᵃ Bowser Castle 2
Retro Grand Prix: Metal Cup 1. ʷⁱⁱ Mario Circuit 2. ⁿ⁶⁴ Frappe Snowland 3. ᵍᶜⁿ Daisy Cruiser 4. ʷⁱⁱ ᵘ Shy Guy Falls
Retro Grand Prix: Lightning Cup 1. ʷⁱⁱ ᵘ Mario Circuit 2. ˢⁿᵉˢ Ghost Valley 2 3. ᵈˢ Waluigi Pinball 4. ʷⁱⁱ Wario's Gold Mine
Retro Grand Prix: Rock Cup 1. ˢⁿᵉˢ Choco Island 1 2. ᵈˢ Delfino Square 3. ³ᵈˢ Music Park 4. ⁿ⁶⁴ Mario Raceway
Retro Grand Prix: POW Cup 1. ³ᵈˢ Wuhu Loop 2. ʷⁱⁱ Coconut Mall 3. ᵍᵇᵃ Cheese Land 4. ᵈˢ Shroom Ridge
Retro Grand Prix: Heart Cup 1. ⁿ⁶⁴ Toad's Turnpike 2. ³ᵈˢ Mario Circuit 3. ˢⁿᵉˢ Donut Plains 2 4. ᵍᶜⁿ Waluigi Stadium
Star ⭐️ Courses Retro Grand Prix: Sun Cup 1. ᵍᵇᵃ Snow Land 2. ˢⁿᵉˢ Choco Island 2 3. ᵍᶜⁿ Yoshi Circuit 4. ⁿ⁶⁴ Bowser's Castle
Retro Grand Prix: Moon Cup 1. ⁿ⁶⁴ Wario Stadium 2. ʷⁱⁱ Koopa Cape 3. ᵍᵇᵃ Yoshi Desert 4. ʷⁱⁱ ᵘ Mount Wario
Retro Grand Prix: Red Shell Cup 1. ʷⁱⁱ Daisy Circuit 2. ᵍᵇᵃ Ribbon Road 3. ᵈˢ Mario Circuit 4. ᵍᶜⁿ DK Mountain
Retro Grand Prix: Thunder Cloud Cup 1. ʷⁱⁱ ᵘ Sunshine Airport 2. ⁿ⁶⁴ Sherbet Land 3. ˢⁿᵉˢ Vanilla Lake 1 4. ³ᵈˢ Maka Wuhu
Retro Grand Prix: Wing Cup 1. ᵈˢ DK Pass 2. ʷⁱⁱ ᵘ Dolphin Shoals 3. ³ᵈˢ Neo Bowser City 4. ʷⁱⁱ Grumble Volcano
Retro Grand Prix: Boomerang Cup 1. ᵍᶜⁿ Sherbet Land 2. ³ᵈˢ Wario Shipyard 3. ⁿ⁶⁴ Royal Raceway 4. ˢⁿᵉˢ Bowser Castle 3
Retro Grand Prix: Coin Block Cup 1. ˢⁿᵉˢ Koopa Beach 1 2. ᵈˢ Tick-Tock Clock 3. ʷⁱⁱ Maple Treeway 4. ᵍᵇᵃ Bowser Castle 3
Retro Grand Prix: Warp Cup 1. ³ᵈˢ Piranha Plant Slide 2. ᵍᶜⁿ Mushroom City 3. ʷⁱⁱ ᵘ Electrodrome 4. ᵈˢ Airship Fortress
Special 👑 Courses Retro Grand Prix: Vanish Cup 1. ˢⁿᵉˢ Donut Plains 3 2. ʷⁱⁱ Moonview Highway 3. ᵍᵇᵃ Bowser Castle 4 4. ᵍᶜⁿ Rainbow Road
Retro Grand Prix: Cherry Cup 1. ³ᵈˢ DK Jungle 2. ᵍᵇᵃ Broken Pier 3. ˢⁿᵉˢ Ghost Valley 3 4. ʷⁱⁱ ᵘ Rainbow Road
Retro Grand Prix: Mega Cup 1. ʷⁱⁱ Dry Dry Ruins 2. ʷⁱⁱ ᵘ Bone-Dry Dunes 3. ⁿ⁶⁴ Banshee Boardwalk 4. ˢⁿᵉˢ Vanilla Lake 2
Retro Grand Prix: Tanooki Cup 1. ᵍᶜⁿ Wario Colosseum 2. ³ᵈˢ Rosalina's Ice World 3. ʷⁱⁱ Bowser's Castle 4. ⁿ⁶⁴ Rainbow Road
Retro Grand Prix: ? Block Cup 1. ᵈˢ Wario Stadium 2. ˢⁿᵉˢ Koopa Beach 2 3. ʷⁱⁱ ᵘ Bowser's Castle 4. ᵍᵇᵃ Rainbow Road
Retro Grand Prix: Spiny Cup 1. ᵍᵇᵃ Lakeside Park 2. ᵍᶜⁿ Dino Dino Jungle 3. ᵈˢ Bowser Castle 4. ʷⁱⁱ Rainbow Road
Retro Grand Prix: Shine Cup 1. ʷⁱⁱ ᵘ Cloudtop Cruise 2. ⁿ⁶⁴ Yoshi Valley 3. ³ᵈˢ Bowser's Castle 4. ᵈˢ Rainbow Road
Retro Grand Prix: Grand Cup 1. ⁿ⁶⁴ D.K.'s Jungle Parkway 2. ᵈˢ Peach Gardens 3. ᵍᶜⁿ Bowser's Castle 4. ³ᵈˢ Rainbow Road
Lightning⚡️Courses 🔒 World Grand Prix: Egg Cup 1. ˢⁿᵉˢ Rainbow Road 2. ᵗᵒᵘʳ Berlin Byways 3. ʷⁱⁱ ᵘ Wild Woods 4. ˢʷᶦᵗᶜʰ Yoshi's Island
World Grand Prix: Triforce Cup 1. ˢⁿᵉˢ Mario Circuit 4 2. ᵗᵒᵘʳ Los Angeles Laps 3. ᵗᵒᵘʳ Piranha Plant Cove 4. ʷⁱⁱ ᵘ Hyrule Circuit
World Grand Prix: Crossing Cup 1. ᵍᵇᵃ Luigi Circuit 2. ᵗᵒᵘʳ Sydney Sprint 3. TBA 4. ʷⁱⁱ ᵘ Animal Crossing
World Grand Prix: Bell Cup 1. ᵍᵇᵃ Sky Garden 2. ᵗᵒᵘʳ Singapore Speedway 3. ʷⁱⁱ ᵘ Super Bell Subway 4. TBA
World Grand Prix: Propeller Cup 1. ˢⁿᵉˢ Mario Circuit 3 2. ᵗᵒᵘʳ Vancouver Velocity 3. ʷⁱⁱ ᵘ Ice Ice Outpost 4. ˢʷᶦᵗᶜʰ Sky-High Sundae
World Grand Prix: Fruit Cup 1. ᵍᵇᵃ Sunset Wilds 2. ᵗᵒᵘʳ New York Minute 3. ᵗᵒᵘʳ Bangkok Rush 4. TBA
World Grand Prix: Feather Cup 1. ˢⁿᵉˢ Mario Circuit 2 2. ᵗᵒᵘʳ London Loop 3. ᵗᵒᵘʳ Ninja Hideaway 4. ʷⁱⁱ ᵘ Mute City
World Grand Prix: Acorn Cup 1. ᵗᵒᵘʳ Paris Promenade 2. ᵗᵒᵘʳ Merry Mountain 3. ʷⁱⁱ ᵘ Dragon Driftway 4. TBA
World Grand Prix: Super Cup 1. ᵍᵇᵃ Cheep-Cheep Island 2. ᵗᵒᵘʳ Amsterdam Drift 3. TBA 4. ʷⁱⁱ ᵘ Big Blue
World Grand Prix: World Cup 1. ᵗᵒᵘʳ Tokyo Blur 2. ʷⁱⁱ ᵘ Excitebike Arena 3. ᵗᵒᵘʳ Athens Dash 4. TBA
~ Extra/DLC Courses
Extra Grand Prix: Mario Cup 1. ᵃᵍᵖ Mario Highway 2. ᵃᵍᵖ Mario Beach
Extra Grand Prix: Extra Mario Cup 🔒 1. ᵃᵍᵖᵈˣ Splash Circuit 2. ᵃᵍᵖᵈˣ Tropical Coast
Extra Grand Prix: DK Cup 1. ᵃᵍᵖ DK Jungle 2. ᵃᵍᵖ Bananan Ruins
Extra Grand Prix: Extra DK Cup 🔒 1. ᵃᵍᵖᵈˣ Bananan Labyrinth 2. ᵃᵍᵖᵈˣ DK Jungle
Extra Grand Prix: Wario Cup 1. ᵃᵍᵖ Diamond City 2. ᵃᵍᵖ Snow Panic
Extra Grand Prix: Waluigi Cup 1. ᵃᵍᵖ² Stadium Arena 2. ᵃᵍᵖ² Waluigi Stadium
Extra Grand Prix: Pac-Man Cup 1. ᵃᵍᵖ Pac Mountain 2. ᵃᵍᵖ Pac Labyrinth
Extra Grand Prix: Extra Pac-Man Cup 🔒 1. ᵃᵍᵖᵈˣ PAC-MAN Stadium 2. ᵃᵍᵖᵈˣ NAMCO Circuit
Extra Grand Prix: Bowser Cup 1. ᵃᵍᵖ Bowser's Castle 2. ᵃᵍᵖ Castle Wall
Extra Grand Prix: Extra Bowser Cup 🔒 1. ᵃᵍᵖᵈˣ Bowser's Factory 2. ᵃᵍᵖᵈˣ Bowser's Castle
Extra Grand Prix: Rainbow Cup 🔒 1. ᵃᵍᵖ Rainbow Coaster 2. ᵃᵍᵖ Rainbow Downhill
Extra Grand Prix: Yoshi Cup 1. ᵃᵍᵖ² Yoshi Park 1 2. ᵃᵍᵖ² Yoshi Park 2
Extra Grand Prix: Toad Cup 1. ᵃᵍᵖᵈˣ Peach Castle 2. ᵃᵍᵖᵈˣ Kingdom Way
Extra Grand Prix: Don-chan Cup 🔒 1. ᵃᵍᵖᵈˣ Bon Dance Street 2. ᵃᵍᵖᵈˣ Omatsuri Circuit
Extra Grand Prix: Bowser Jr. Cup 1. ᵃᵍᵖᵈˣ Aerial Road 2. ᵃᵍᵖᵈˣ Sky Arena
Extra Grand Prix: Inklings Cup 1. Splatoon themed course * Splat Circuit 2. Splatoon themed course
Extra Grand Prix: Sonic ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ 🔒 1. Sonic themed course * Twinkle Circuit Source
at 1:00 2. Sonic themed course * Green Hill Zone related course
Extra Grand Prix: King K. Rool ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ 🔒 1. King K. Rool/Donkey Kong Country related themed course 2. Diddy Kong Racing related themed course * Jungle Falls or Darkmoon Caverns Source 1 Source 2
Extra Grand Prix: Zelda ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ 🔒 1. Zelda themed course * Lost Woods 2. Zelda themed course
Extra Grand Prix: Kirby ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ 🔒 1. Kirby themed course * Fantasy Meadows (from Kirby Air Ride) Source
2. Kirby themed course * Meta Knight's Halberd or The Great Cave Offensive
Extra Grand Prix: Samus ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ 🔒 1. Metroid themed course 2. Metroid themed course
~ 6. Battle ~
In all games, the engine class of Battle Mode is fixed to 50cc. An exception is the Renegade Roundup mode where it is increased to 100cc.
~ Battle Modes
Balloon Battle》Team Balloon Battle》 Classic Balloon Battle》Team Classic Balloon Battle
- Mini Bomb Karts return. Shine Thief》Team Shine Thief》 Bob-omb Blast》Team Bob-omb Blast Shine Runners Coin Runners (Coin Battle)》Team Coin Runners》 Renegade Roundup
Thunder Cloud Tag ⁽ⁿᵉʷ⁾* - Similar to Shine Thief but reverse. Think of it as Tag. A random player has a Thunder Cloud and must tag others to lose it from above their head. If the player holds the Thunder Cloud when the timer reaches zero, this process repeats until one player remains.
ˢⁿᵉˢ Battle Course 1 ˢⁿᵉˢ Battle Course 2 ˢⁿᵉˢ Battle Course 3 ˢⁿᵉˢ Battle Course 4 ⁿ⁶⁴ Big Donut ⁿ⁶⁴ Block Fort ⁿ⁶⁴ Double Deck ⁿ⁶⁴ Skyscraper ᵍᵇᵃ Battle Course 1 ᵍᵇᵃ Battle Course 2 ᵍᵇᵃ Battle Course 3 ᵍᵇᵃ Battle Course 4 ᵍᶜⁿ Cookie Land ᵍᶜⁿ Block City ᵍᶜⁿ Luigi's Mansion ᵍᶜⁿ Nintendo GameCube ᵍᶜⁿ Pipe Plaza ᵍᶜⁿ Tilt-a-Kart ᵈˢ Nintendo DS ᵈˢ Twilight House ᵈˢ Palm Shore ᵈˢ Tart Top ᵈˢ Block Fort ᵈˢ Pipe Plaza ʷⁱⁱ Block Plaza ʷⁱⁱ Delfino Pier ʷⁱⁱ Funky Stadium ʷⁱⁱ Chain Chomp Wheel ʷⁱⁱ Thwomp Desert ³ᵈˢ Honeybee Hive (Honeybee House) ³ᵈˢ Sherbet Rink ³ᵈˢ Wuhu Town ˢʷᶦᵗᶜʰ Battle Stadium ˢʷᶦᵗᶜʰ Sweet Sweet Kingdom ˢʷᶦᵗᶜʰ Dragon Palace ˢʷᶦᵗᶜʰ Lunar Colony ˢʷᶦᵗᶜʰ Urchin Underpass ᵗᵒᵘʳ New York Minute B ᵗᵒᵘʳ Paris Promenade B Icicle Pyramid or Smokey Castle ⁽ᵈˡᶜ⁾ Source 1 Source 2
submitted by VernonKazama
to u/VernonKazama [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 17:20 Ilja003 Brutal honesty about Bryan Trailer
I was excited for a quick second. We all knew we are gonna see a Bryan trailer this weekend. So its actually not that suprising. I went to YouTube after i woke up, scrolled a little than saw the thumbnail of Bryan and i was like: "Oh, it happened". Save for later - Kept scrolling
This is the first time ever where I reacted like this to a Tekken Trailer since the T7 announcement back at Evo 2014.
Idk if its because of the fact it got leaked, or I dont care about Bryan or if I find his design just boring. Since Bryan had the potential to have a crazy design in T8, I was actually excited to see it. But its literally the same with little changes. The 4Chan leaks back in 2021 even sounded better with that eye loss and robotic parts beeing exposed sounded much cooler and more fitting. But the robotic eye detail in the trailer and the rivalry with Paul was a nice touch. And the announcer nailed it again!
Overall i found the trailer mostly uninteresting. Especially the bad lighting is sending me off everytime when a Rage Art is launched where the background becomes blueish/redish. But I get it it's still in development and I have some hope. I mean look at the difference we got from T7 -> T7 FR within a year.
Or maybe all thats just because we are able to watch it only in 1080p because theres no official trailer from BNE with their 4k trailers out yet. It would be nice if this was a trick and they gonna surprise us with a second trailer later.
Otherwise Its really the time to show off something else. New Characters/Stages/Costumes, Game Modes, Release Dates, … These character trailers are too predictable and are less exciting.
But I must say. Those trailers are very exciting when the characters get an unique T8 design such as Jin, Law, Paul, Jack-8, Nina, Jun and Hwoarang. They just look so different and it fits the theme which made the whole thing more interesting.
What about you?
submitted by Ilja003
to Tekken [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 17:20 2krossk2 Advice from the artists out there
I'm interested in practicing the art style of the Gorillaz (specifically the Demon Days/Plastic Beach phases). What sort of advice would you guys have for nailing the art style/coloring?
(If it adds any context, I draw on Procreate)
submitted by 2krossk2
to gorillaz [link] [comments]